Sunday 21 February 2016

Curtain rises on!

Hello teachers! 



First of all I would like to welcome to my blog in which I'm going to post things related to Education.  But maybe you're wondering... who is this teacher? Well, my name is Ana and I want to introduce myself in a different way, you're going to know 3 things about me, 2 of my favorite things in the world and my dream job if I wasn't a teacher. Definitely a 3,2,1 Introduction!
I want to take advantage of this Introduction by presenting you a new and useful program which I discovered days ago. Some of you maybe know it, bur if not, I really recommend you.
The online web is called Powtoon. It's a tool in which you can insert images, videos, sounds and some other resources which you can use to make your presentation dynamic. 
The first time I used it, I felt kind of lost, that's the reason why I recommend you to investigate how it works first, so as to make the most of it. I also consider important to bear in mind what you want to show in it in order to know which materiales you want to select.
And why I'm talking about this online tool which is quite similar to others? Well, what differentiates this tool from others like Power Point, Prize... is the enormous amount of resources you can use. In this way, one presentation is always different from the previous one. This is what I like the most of this tool. It doesn't matter if you want to make a formal presentation or an informal one, you have a broad range of possibilities.
As everything, it has some disadvantages too, as a free online web, if you want to utilize all resources that the web provides you, you need to get the premium account, but that's not a big deal.
So, after all this description I would like to show you the link to my introduction, in this way you can know me a little more and also discover this new tool:

Thanks for watching and don't forget to post a comment! :)

Ana.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Human!
    I found your Blog very interesting and useful. I hope you continue working on it because I think you'll have a great success.
    Blessings and good nights.

    ReplyDelete