Monday 22 February 2016

Tweet Tweet Tweet

LEARNING BY TWITTERING

Hello teachers!
This blog post is kind of different since I'm going to write about a social network most people know: TWITTER! I'm not going to explain how it works or the communicative advantages of this web  because, probably, you know them. I would like to explain how you can use twitter to learn.
New technologies have opened out a great range of possibilities in the education field. Teachers can easily find resources for pupils on the internet, look for information, communicate with others, being part of different communities and share their experiences. Currently, you can do all this things through a place: Twitter.
In this social network, you can be up-to-date on latest news, check information and take advantage of what people share with you, not only in your field of expertise, but also to acquire knowledge about EVERYTHING you want. Definitely, you can use Twitter to Learn
But in order to do that, you need to select the information (not every single word posted is what you need), being curious and being generous, since others can also take advantage of your work.
I should admit that, before starting the Masters Degree, I only used Twitter to communicate with friends, but now, I have gathered lot of material, information and resources from others which I won't doubt to use in the future. I'm trying to share tools I consider useful for others, such as activities carried out in my class, tools from my Masters lessons and useful resources from the Internet.
If you want to broaden your knowledge, I recommend you to capitalize on this social network.

Here you have my twitter account, in case you want to start in this "Tweet-World" or even if you already are in it.
@anafuertecano
Thank you for reading and don't hesitate to comment and make suggestions!

Ana.




No comments:

Post a Comment